2009-02-26

Am I the only one???

Am I the only one who thinks the new U2 song is awful? Yet it seems like many people are saying how great it is. I don't get it.

It kind of reminds me of the old story about the Emperor's clothes. He's as naked as he can be and no one says anything because he's the Emperor. U2's new song is as horrid as it can be, but no one says anything because they are U2.

Well, I won't be silent. It's horrid. There I said it. Bono, are you listening? Who's with me? Or am I the only one?

As requested, here's a link to the song on YouTube. I just couldn't bring myself to embed it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't post something like that and not link us to the aforementioned horrible make-my-ears-bleed song!

Bill A said...

Fair enough. The song actually starts out ok, and then goes down hill.

Link added.

Ben said...

man, you said what i was thinking, thank you. it's such a relieve ...