2007-07-15

Cool Quote...

I love basketball. I could go on and on about all the great things about basketball, but I'll save that for another day. But I saw this quote and because of the basketball analogy it made me stop and think...

"...it seems that God doesn't care about our short lists. He consistently taps the rejects. It's as if he were the captain of a pick-up basketball team, and he picks all the short heavy kids, just to prove that he can beat the other team all by himself. But then he manages to win the game as a team, just to prove he's not a ball-hog." Ryan Wiksell - The Core
Blog


I love that imagery. God picks us! The rejects. The people who couldn't win on their own. And then uses those same people to build a winning team.

Are you willing to let God pick you?

No comments: