2006-08-02

Creation Museum

MSNBC had a link today regarding a high-tech creationism museum. You can read about it here.

This could be interesting. This museum has the potential to show creationism has some valid theories and might be possible. This museum also has the potential to be a problem for creationism. Sometimes in our desire to prove that the Bible and our view point is right, we can take shortcuts, which hurts our ultimate goal.

I hope this museum does us all proud. And while I am not sure they can "prove" creationism, I am glad someone is making an effort to show the other side of the debate, since we usually only get to hear about evolution.

I guess time will tell. If someone lives close enough to go when it opens, I'd love to hear about your experience.

Ponderings_,

No comments: